Building Owners and Managers Institute International (BOMI)
Adding value to people and property through education and training in the commercial real estate industry
BOMI is a non-profit organization formed in 1970 by the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International to provide comprehensive continuing education in the complex issues involved in the administration of real property.
BOMI Instructor-Led Online Courses
- Become a part of a growing virtual learning community
- Access your courses online 24/7, including mobile connectivity
- Learn conveniently when and where you want
- Interact on a daily basis with expert instructors
- Share personal and professional knowledge and experience with peers via open discussions
- Network with peers nationally and internationally to exchange information and experiences
- Put concepts into perspective to improve your working knowledge using simulations and valuable resource links
- Join in on live web review sessions to clarify key learning concepts
- Run your own reports to monitor your success using the course report options
- Take multiple courses at the same time, made possible through the flexibility of the Instructor-led Online format
- View a demo at http://www.bomiproducts.org/ecampus-online-learning.aspx?dc=000653
The BOMI Mission is to provide learning opportunities that enhance individual performance and add value to organizations in the building and facilities industry.
For over three decades, BOMI Institute has set educational standards in the commercial property industry through specialized courses and the RPA®, FMA®, SMT®, and SMA® designation programs. More than 20,000 professionals worldwide hold one, or more, BOMI designations. In addition, nearly 10,000 students register for individual courses each year to better prepare them for today's challenges and tomorrow's opportunities.
If you are interested in enrolling in a course or working towards a designation, please contact BOMA Hawaii's Education Chairperson, Angela Hodge at 594-5000. We also encourage you to check out the BOMI website at www.bomi.org
. Here you'll find out about seminars and courses which can provide credit for designation programs.
New in 2012
: Building engineers and maintenance technicians can get competency credit for the Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT) with the Building Operator Certification, offered live locally. See www.outreach.hawaii.edu/BOC
for the next BOC program and www.theboc.info/m-boc-bomi-partnership.html
for details about SMT credit.