What is Foundations?
For all experience levels, Foundations...
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management, and more
- Classroom instruction from seasoned pros, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings
Foundations-the right choice for your real estate firm...
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers
- Provides "feet-on-the-ground" experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals- fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities and assignments
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information
- Minimizes time out of the office with convenient scheduling over several days or weeks
For further information please visit the BOMI on-line learning website at: http://www.bomiproducts.org/ecampus-online-learning.aspx?dc=000653